Set of Personalized "Anchored With Love" SS Coke-Style Water Bottles
With the gentle breeze kissing the seas, Love's thirst is quenched with these beautiful water bottles, all cool and glittery! Perfect Wedding, Engagement or Anniversary Gift.
Colors are Pink and Seafoam
Personalize with the Names of the couple
About the Bottle:
- The reusable, eco-friendly water bottle with double-walled vacuum technology is BPA & phthalate free as well as non-toxic. The high-quality silicone ring ensures no leaks no matter how much you shake it, and the double-wall design helps prevent sweating.
- Cold liquids stay cold for 24 hours without any condensation on the outside of the bottle and hot liquids stay hot for 12 hours.
- The wide mouth of the bottle fits ice cubes. The 500ml, 18/8 stainless steel bottle also fits perfectly into standard cup holders.
Made of 18/8 stainless steel
Specifications: Capacity: 17 fl. oz. (500 ml), weight: 330g
- Reusable and eco-conscious
- Keeps drink hot or cold
- Vacuum Flask Functionality
- Lightweight and easily portable
- Care and Use: Cleaning the stainless-steel water bottle is easy. Just fill it with warm, soapy water, close it with the cap, then give it a few good shakes. Empty the bottle and rinse it out with warm water. Rub the mouth of the bottle several times to get it clean. Place it on a dish rack to dry.
About Our Printing Process:
We use dye -sublimation technologies to print and press our customized water bottles
Dye-sublimation printing is better than other printing technologies because it is longer lasting. When printing something with an ink-jet printer, for example, the image is literally painted onto the exterior of the target surface, one dot at a time.
Dye- sublimation printing is a much more thorough technique. Instead of laying down the ink on the surface like a painter with a brush, it literally infuses the material, thanks to the ink’s application as gas, instead of a liquid. The result? An image that is more naturally woven into the material, and is less susceptible to becoming worn or deteriorated. A dye-sublimated, printed image and its vibrant colors will also be less likely to fade or crack